Welcome Spring on April 1st with Ringing in Spring 2017!
We are the largest springtime race in Northwest Indiana and we would like you to be a part of the action!
Ringing in Spring will feature:
Team Competition (teams are 5 or more runners)
Little Ringers (kids fun run for children up to age 9)
Get more information at Ringing in Spring.
Some great reasons to participate in Ringing in Spring:
- 100% of proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA Wellness Programs
- Gold Cup Elite Series Race
- Organized by long-time local runners and the YMCA for 23 years
- Disposable on-the-bib chip timing
- Long-sleeve wicking 1/4 zip shirts - choose male or female fitted. See our website for details.
- No shirt = $15 discount
- 5K and 10K events - starting together
- Prediction walk - a friendly competition to see how close you come to your predicted time
- Gear check
- Early shirt/bib pickup
- USATF certified course - see course map and certification map on our website
- Kid's fun run at 10:15am - 125 or 250 yards depending on age
- Free childcare if you pre-register your children on your entry form
**Due to Ringing in Spring the Gym will CLOSE March 31 - additional details to come**
Race Time: 9:00 am
Distances: 5K and 10K run, 5K prediction walk. Runners may change between the 5K and 10K up until the courses split at mile 2.8 - the course you actually run is the course you'll be scored for.
Location: Valparaiso Family YMCA, 1201 Cumberland Crossing, Valparaiso, Ind.
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Friends of the Y:
Thorgren Tool & Molding Co.
Claudia Miller Forest Cetnury 21
Teachers Credit Union
Culver's of Valparaiso IN
Fluid Coffee Bar
Buck's Bicycle Shop
For more information or to register please visit Ringing in Spring.
100% of race proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA and its Wellness programs.