Welcome Spring on April 1st with Ringing in Spring 2017!
We are the largest springtime race in Northwest Indiana and we would like you to be a part of the action!
Ringing in Spring will feature:
Team Competition (teams are 5 or more runners)
Little Ringers (kids fun run for children up to age 9)
Get more information at Ringing in Spring.
Some great reasons to participate in Ringing in Spring:
- 100% of proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA Wellness Programs
- Gold Cup Elite Series Race
- Organized by long-time local runners and the YMCA for 23 years
- Disposable on-the-bib chip timing
- Long-sleeve wicking 1/4 zip shirts - choose male or female fitted. See our website for details.
- No shirt = $15 discount
- 5K and 10K events - starting together
- Prediction walk - a friendly competition to see how close you come to your predicted time
- Gear check
- Early shirt/bib pickup
- USATF certified course - see course map and certification map on our website
- Kid's fun run at 10:15am - 125 or 250 yards depending on age
- Free childcare if you pre-register your children on your entry form
**Due to Ringing in Spring the Gym will CLOSE March 31 - additional details to come**
Race Time: 9:00 am
Distances: 5K and 10K run, 5K prediction walk. Runners may change between the 5K and 10K up until the courses split at mile 2.8 - the course you actually run is the course you'll be scored for.
Location: Valparaiso Family YMCA, 1201 Cumberland Crossing, Valparaiso, Ind.
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Thorgren Tool & Molding Co.
McAfee Animal Hospital
For more information or to register please visit Ringing in Spring.
100% of race proceeds benefit the Valparaiso Family YMCA and its Wellness programs.