SPECIALTY AND COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
As a community center, we pride ourselves on offering a variety of programs that directly benefit or strengthen the community.
Splash! is a FREE program during Spring Break Week each year for any non-swimming youth who wants to take some basic lessons. It will focus on rudimentary swimming skills and water safety. It will let us offer an educational service to the community and help improve the safety of all participating children around water. Additionally, we hope to generate some interest with individuals who have not taken part in our programming. For questions please contact Aquatics Director Samantha Howes. 219.462.4185 x247 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The class sizes will be limited to 20 kids and it will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be 1 instructor for every 5 kids.
- Class curriculum is for non-swimmers. Instructors will focus on teaching the basics of water safety, rudimentary swimming strokes, and facilitating fun water activities. Friday of the program will be devoted to games and fun in the water.
- At the conclusion of the program children will be evaluated and provided information about our normal swim lesson programs.
We strongly believe it is important for all children to have the opportunity to learn basic swimming and water safety skills! Making our program accessible to all means keeping it not just affordable, but convenient for working parents.
- 5 WEEK PROGRAM- AFTER SCHOOL CARE, SWIM LESSONS & TRANSPORTATION ALL IN ONE!
- $40 For Members And $45 For Community Participants
For all of our swimmer’s safety, parents or trusted adults MUST be listed on emergency contact forms and have a photo ID to sign out participants. Any child that is not picked up by 5:00 PM will be taken to Child Watch and charged the cost of our Child Watch Program. Should this occur twice, the child will not be permitted to participate for the remainder of the program. **Should school not be in session, lessons will still run but transpiration will not be provided.
- You Must Register At Our Facility To Complete Emergency And Childcare Paperwork.
- We have a limit of 20 participants per school and spots fill up fast.
- Registration opens in mid-January of each year.
- For questions please contact Aquatics Director Samantha Howes. 219.462.4185 x247 or at email@example.com