Toddler Care Programs
Our caring and supportive staff create a safe and engaging atmosphere that promotes a positive first academic experience. Children are encouraged to explore new and exciting concepts through unique themes, educational activities and creative projects.
Toddler Care | Ages 2-3
At the Valparaiso Family YMCA, every activity is carefully designed to expand imaginations and encourage lifelong friendships and positive values. Children who come to the Y's toddler program feel safe, understood and secure. Our educated and trained staff are skilled in areas of developmental growth, giving children the opportunities to learn, grow and thrive through play!
- Toddler Care Fee: Full Day 4/5 days a week at the Valparaiso Family YMCA | $180 per week
Register for Toddler Care: Call the Child Care office at 219.464.9543
Toddler Care Checklist
- Each child must bring a nut free lunch
- Each child must have a spare set of clothes
- Each child must have a small blanket and pillow for nap
- All paperwork is due the Wednesday prior to the week of care.
- All children 3 and above must be potty trained
- Toddler care is a full day program
- Everyone must have a physical and immunizations prior to start
Tiny Tots | Ages 2-3
Located at the Valparaiso Family YMCA
Perfect for the child who is ready for some independence from mom and dad and are ready to have some fun! Little ones will enjoy crafts, sensory activities, and socializing with friends their own age. A healthy snack will be provided.
- Monday: 10:00-11:15 am
- $45 a month for members*
- $55 a month for community participants*
- Meets in the Youth Activity Room
- Child does not need to be potty trained
- Register online or at the courtesy desk
- Program runs during the school year only
- *adjustment to fee will be made for holidays.