Building a Healthy Workplace Together
At the Valparaiso Family YMCA, we believe a healthier workforce can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce workplace stress.
The YMCA is a leader in improving the quality of life and nurturing lifelong development of healthier individuals, families and communities. Your employees will enjoy easy access to a full range of health and wellness programs, state of the art fitness facility and a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. YOU INVEST because you care for your team, We INVEST because it is our mission to strengthen our community.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 219.462.4185 ext. 266
Benefits to the Corporation and their Employees
All corporate companies receive:
- 10 percent discount off a full privileged membership rate.
- Y representative who will serve as a liaison with the company; attends company benefit/health fairs.
- Half off the joiner’s fee when you mention you are joining with an approved corporate
- Volunteer or Philanthropic Opportunities
Criteria to create a new Corporate Partnership
The first step towards establishing a new corporate discount is with an open enrollment period. During this 30 day period, employees can come in and join our facility at 50% off the joiner’s fee of their membership type.
Maintaining a Corporate Discount:
- Provide a coordinator to serve as the liaison between the company and the YMCA.
- Make this partnership benefit part of new employee hiring packet or orientation.
- Provide the Valparaiso Family YMCA access to your employees through on-going YMCA developed e-mail, newsletters and other pieces distributed via corporate-established communications. The source of communication will be e-mailed to the company liaison and forwarded on to the employees.
- Communication may include opportunities for your company and its employees to become more deeply involved with us through volunteer opportunities, special events and fundraising.
- Allow the Valparaiso Family YMCA to be present at any employee appreciation days, health promotion events and employee benefit fairs. During these events YMCA membership and programs will be promoted.
|Membership Type||Joiner's Fee||2023 Monthly Rate||2023 Yearly Rate|
|2 Adult Household ($83.00)||$100.00||$74.70||$896.40|
|1 Adult Household ($67.00)||$80.00||$60.30||$723.60|
|2 Senior Adults ($64.00)||$80.00||$57.60||$691.20|
|1 Senior Adult ($47.50)||$60.00||$42.75||$513.00|
|1 Adult ($60.00)||$75.00||$54.00||$648.00|
|1 Youth Adult ($42.00)||$40.00||$37.80||$453.60|
|1 Youth ($25.00)||$25.00||$22.50||$270.00|
Current Corporate Companies
- 1ST SOURCE BANK
- AM STABILIZERS
- CLEVELAND CLIFFS
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- CENTIER BANK
- CENTURY 21 ALLIANCE
- CHANGE THERAPY
- CITY OF VALPO
- COLDWELL BANKER
- COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS
- COMPUTER SERVICES (CSI)
- CONSTRUCTION ADVANCEMENT FOUNDATION
- DUNELAND YMCA CORPORATES
- EAST PORTER COUNTY SCHOOL
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
- GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES
- HOBART YMCA CORPORATES
- IMMANUEL LUTHERAN
- INDIANA BEVERAGE
- IVY TECH FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- KIDSALIVE INTERNATIONAL
- LAPORTE YMCA CORPORATES
- METHODIST HOSPITALS
- MICHIANA YMCA CORPORATE
- MILITARY & VETERAN
- OPPORTUNITY ENTERPRISE
- PORTAGE YMCA CORPORATES
- PORTER COUNTY CLERGY
- PORTER COUNTY EDUCATION SERVICES
- PORTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- PORTER NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
- PORTER TWP. SCHOOLS
- PORTER STARKE SERVICES
- PRATT IND/CORRIGATED LOGISTIC
- PURDUE NW FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- SIGNATURE GRAPHICS
- SOUTHLAKE YMCA CORPORATES
- ST. MARY MEDICAL CENTER
- THORGREN TOOL AND MOLDING
- UNION TWP. SCHOOL
- URSCHEL LABORATORIES
- US STEEL (USX) and rail road TRANSTAR
- VALPO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- VALPO UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS
- VALPO YMCA FAMILY
- WILDMAN BUSINESS GROUP