Build a Healthy Workforce
It is our goal to help employees and their families become healthier in spirit, mind, and body, and therefore, become more productive employees. To make sure our partnership is mutually beneficial; the corporate partnership can be structured to meet the needs of your organization by tailoring a program that benefits both the company and employees.
For questions on Corporate Membership, please contact Membership & Corporate Coordinator Jen Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to the Corporation and their Employees
All corporate companies receive:
- 10 percent discount off a full privileged membership rate.
- Lunch & Learns – you provide the lunch, we provide the knowledge On-Site or at the Y up to 4x per year.
- Y representative who will serve as a liaison with the company; attends company benefit/health fairs.
- Simplified membership payments – monthly draft, or annual pay-in-full.
- Half off the joiner’s fee when you mention you are joining with an approved corporate
- Volunteer or Philanthropic Opportunities
Additional Y programs offered to your organization at a discounted rate:
- In an effort to encourage Corporate Wellness and Team Building we additionally offer one of the following Y programs to your organization at a 20% discount rate.
- Small Group Training (4 per min./12 max, 4x/year)
- Adult Sport Team (1x/year)
- Glow-in-the-dark Zumba Party (1x/year)
- Movie Night at the Y Pavilion (1x/year)
- Y Pavilion Rental (1x/year)
- Valpo Skates (Roller Rink) - Roller Rink is open just for your company and includes skate rental on a Saturday evening during the school year (1x year)
Criteria to create a new Corporate Partnership
The first step towards establishing a new corporate discount is with an open enrollment period. During this 30 day period, employees can come in and join our facility at 50% off the joiner’s fee of their membership type.
Maintaining a Corporate Discount:
- Provide a coordinator to serve as the liaison between the company and the YMCA.
- Make this partnership benefit part of new employee hiring packet or orientation.
- Provide the Valparaiso Family YMCA access to your employees through on-going YMCA developed e-mail, newsletters and other pieces distributed via corporate-established communications. The source of communication will be e-mailed to the company liaison and forwarded on to the employees.
- Communication may include opportunities for your company and its employees to become more deeply involved with us through volunteer opportunities, special events and fundraising.
- Allow the Valparaiso Family YMCA to be present at any employee appreciation days, health promotion events and employee benefit fairs. During these events YMCA membership and programs will be promoted.
|Membership Type||Joiner's Fee||2021 Monthly Rate||2021 Yearly Rate|
|2 Adult Household ($79.00)||$100||$71.10||$853.20|
|1 Adult Household ($63.00)||$80||$56.70||$680.40|
|2 Senior Adults ($60)||$80||$54.00||$648.00|
|1 Senior Adult ($43.50)||$60||$39.15||$469.80|
|1 Adult ($56.00)||$75||$50.40||$604.80|
|1 Youth ($21.00)||$25||$18.90||$226.80|
Current Corporate Companies
- 1ST SOURCE BANK
- AM STABILIZERS
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- CENTIER BANK
- CENTURY 21 ALLIANCE
- CITY OF VALPO
- COLDWELL BANKER
- COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS
- COMPUTER SERVICES (CSI)
- CONSTRUCTION ADVANCEMENT FOUNDATION
- DUNELAND YMCA CORPORATES
- EAST PORTER COUNTY SCHOOL
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
- GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES
- HOBART YMCA CORPORATES
- IMMANUEL LUTHERAN
- INDIANA BEVERAGE
- IVY TECH FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- KIDSALIVE INTERNATIONAL
- LAPORTE YMCA CORPORATES
- METHODIST HOSPITALS
- MICHIANA YMCA CORPORATE
- ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY & VETERAN
- OPPORTUNITY ENTERPRISE
- PORTAGE YMCA CORPORATES
- PORTER COUNTY CLERGY
- PORTER COUNTY EDUCATION SERVICES
- PORTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- PORTER NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
- PORTER TWP. SCHOOLS
- PORTER STARKE SERVICES
- PRATT IND/CORRIGATED LOGISTIC
- PURDUE NW FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- SIGNATURE GRAPHICS
- SOUTHLAKE YMCA CORPORATES
- ST. MARY MEDICAL CENTER
- THORGREN TOOL AND MOLDING
- UNION TWP. SCHOOL
- URSCHEL LABORATORIES
- US STEEL (USX) and rail road TRANSTAR
- VALPO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- VALPO UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS
- VALPO YMCA FAMILY