Building a Healthy Workplace Together
At the Valparaiso Family YMCA, we believe a healthier workforce can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce workplace stress.
The YMCA is a leader in improving the quality of life and nurturing lifelong development of healthier individuals, families and communities. Your employees will enjoy easy access to a full range of health and wellness programs, state of the art fitness facility and a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. YOU INVEST because you care for your team, We INVEST because it is our mission to strengthen our community.
For questions please contact Laura Ingram, Director of Membership & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org | 219.462.4185 ext. 228
Benefits to the Corporation and their Employees
All corporate companies receive:
- 10 percent discount off a full privileged membership rate.
- Y representative who will serve as a liaison with the company; attends company benefit/health fairs.
- Half off the joiner’s fee when you mention you are joining with an approved corporate
- Volunteer or Philanthropic Opportunities
Criteria to create a new Corporate Partnership
The first step towards establishing a new corporate discount is with an open enrollment period. During this 30 day period, employees can come in and join our facility at 50% off the joiner’s fee of their membership type.
Maintaining a Corporate Discount:
- Provide a coordinator to serve as the liaison between the company and the YMCA.
- Make this partnership benefit part of new employee hiring packet or orientation.
- Provide the Valparaiso Family YMCA access to your employees through on-going YMCA developed e-mail, newsletters and other pieces distributed via corporate-established communications. The source of communication will be e-mailed to the company liaison and forwarded on to the employees.
- Communication may include opportunities for your company and its employees to become more deeply involved with us through volunteer opportunities, special events and fundraising.
- Allow the Valparaiso Family YMCA to be present at any employee appreciation days, health promotion events and employee benefit fairs. During these events YMCA membership and programs will be promoted.
|Membership Type||Joiner's Fee||2023 Monthly Rate||2023 Yearly Rate|
|2 Adult Household ($83.00)||$100.00||$74.70||$896.40|
|1 Adult Household ($67.00)||$80.00||$60.30||$723.60|
|2 Senior Adults ($64.00)||$80.00||$57.60||$691.20|
|1 Senior Adult ($47.50)||$60.00||$42.75||$513.00|
|1 Adult ($60.00)||$75.00||$54.00||$648.00|
|1 Youth Adult ($42.00)||$40.00||$37.80||$453.60|
|1 Youth ($25.00)||$25.00||$22.50||$270.00|
Current Corporate Companies
- 1ST SOURCE BANK
- AM STABILIZERS
- CLEVELAND CLIFFS
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- CENTIER BANK
- CENTURY 21 ALLIANCE
- CHANGE THERAPY
- CITY OF VALPO
- COLDWELL BANKER
- COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS
- COMPUTER SERVICES (CSI)
- CONSTRUCTION ADVANCEMENT FOUNDATION
- DUNELAND YMCA CORPORATES
- EAST PORTER COUNTY SCHOOL
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
- GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES
- HOBART YMCA CORPORATES
- IMMANUEL LUTHERAN
- INDIANA BEVERAGE
- IVY TECH FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- KIDSALIVE INTERNATIONAL
- LAPORTE YMCA CORPORATES
- METHODIST HOSPITALS
- MICHIANA YMCA CORPORATE
- MILITARY & VETERAN
- OPPORTUNITY ENTERPRISE
- PORTAGE YMCA CORPORATES
- PORTER COUNTY CLERGY
- PORTER COUNTY EDUCATION SERVICES
- PORTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- PORTER NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
- PORTER TWP. SCHOOLS
- PORTER STARKE SERVICES
- PRATT IND/CORRIGATED LOGISTIC
- PURDUE NW FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- SIGNATURE GRAPHICS
- SOUTHLAKE YMCA CORPORATES
- ST. MARY MEDICAL CENTER
- THORGREN TOOL AND MOLDING
- UNION TWP. SCHOOL
- URSCHEL LABORATORIES
- US STEEL (USX) and rail road TRANSTAR
- VALPO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- VALPO UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS
- VALPO YMCA FAMILY
- WILDMAN BUSINESS GROUP