It is our goal to help employees and their families become healthier in spirit, mind, and body, and therefore, become more productive employees. To make sure our partnership is mutually beneficial; the corporate partnership can be structured to meet the needs of your organization by tailoring a program that benefits both the company and employees.
For questions on Corporate Membership, please contact Membership & Corporate Coordinator Jen Cook at email@example.com
Benefits to the Corporation and their Employees
All corporate companies receive:
- 10 percent discount off a full privileged membership rate.
- Lunch & Learns – you provide the lunch, we provide the knowledge On-Site or at the Y up to 4x per year.
- Y representative who will serve as a liaison with the company; attends company benefit/health fairs.
- Simplified membership payments – monthly draft, or annual pay-in-full.
- Half off the joiner’s fee when you mention you are joining with an approved corporate
- Volunteer or Philanthropic Opportunities
Additional Y programs offered to your organization at a discounted rate:
- In an effort to encourage Corporate Wellness and Team Building we additionally offer one of the following Y programs to your organization at a 20% discount rate.
- Small Group Training (4 per min./12 max, 4x/year)
- Adult Sport Team (1x/year)
- Glow-in-the-dark Zumba Party (1x/year)
- Movie Night at the Y Pavilion (1x/year)
- Y Pavilion Rental (1x/year)
- Valpo Skates (Roller Rink) - Roller Rink is open just for your company and includes skate rental on a Saturday evening during the school year (1x year)
Criteria to create a new Corporate Partnership
The first step towards establishing a new corporate discount is with an open enrollment period. During this 30 day period, employees can come in and join our facility at 50% off the joiner’s fee of their membership type.
Maintaining a Corporate Discount:
- Provide a coordinator to serve as the liaison between the company and the YMCA.
- Make this partnership benefit part of new employee hiring packet or orientation.
- Provide the Valparaiso Family YMCA access to your employees through on-going YMCA developed e-mail, newsletters and other pieces distributed via corporate-established communications. The source of communication will be e-mailed to the company liaison and forwarded on to the employees.
- Communication may include opportunities for your company and its employees to become more deeply involved with us through volunteer opportunities, special events and fundraising.
- Allow the Valparaiso Family YMCA to be present at any employee appreciation days, health promotion events and employee benefit fairs. During these events YMCA membership and programs will be promoted.
|Membership Type||Joiner's Fee||2020 Monthly Rate||2020 Yearly Rate|
|Family Full ($79)||$100||$71.10||$853.20|
|Single-Parent Family ($63.00)||$80||$56.70||$680.40|
|Adult Full ($56)||$75||$50.40||$604.80|
Current Corporate Companies
- 1ST SOURCE BANK
- AM STABILIZERS
- BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- CENTIER BANK
- CENTURY 21 ALLIANCE
- CITY OF VALPO
- COLDWELL BANKER
- COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS
- COMPUTER SERVICES (CSI)
- CONSTRUCTION ADVANCEMENT FOUNDATION
- DUNELAND YMCA CORPORATES
- EAST PORTER COUNTY SCHOOL
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE
- GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES
- HOBART YMCA CORPORATES
- IMMANUEL LUTHERAN
- INDIANA BEVERAGE
- IVY TECH FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- KIDSALIVE INTERNATIONAL
- LAPORTE YMCA CORPORATES
- METHODIST HOSPITALS
- MICHIANA YMCA CORPORATE
- ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY & VETERAN
- OPPORTUNITY ENTERPRISE
- PORTAGE YMCA CORPORATES
- PORTER COUNTY CLERGY
- PORTER COUNTY EDUCATION SERVICES
- PORTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- PORTER NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
- PORTER TWP. SCHOOLS
- PORTER STARKE SERVICES
- PRATT IND/CORRIGATED LOGISTIC
- PURDUE NW FACULTY AND STUDENTS
- SIGNATURE GRAPHICS
- SOUTHLAKE YMCA CORPORATES
- ST. MARY MEDICAL CENTER
- THORGREN TOOL AND MOLDING
- UNION TWP. SCHOOL
- URSCHEL LABORATORIES
- US STEEL (USX) and rail road TRANSTAR
- VALPO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- VALPO UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS
- VALPO YMCA FAMILY