Let’s Raise a Strong Community
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Imagine a community where…
• Kids are in affordable afterschool care, getting homework help and playing active games instead of staring at a screen.
• There is a safe connection to healthy living for group home members of local non-profits – like those who have battled addiction and become sober in the Intrepid Phoenix program.
• Young children have access to swimming lessons, reducing the risk of drowning and increasing confidence and problem-solving skills.
• There is an outlet for seniors to have social and physical activity, leading to healthier, happier and longer lives.
• Cancer survivors find hope in the LIVESTRONG program, offering a community of support and the ability to regain control of their health after battling a vicious disease.
A strong community begins with you and we can only create it together.
Your support is necessary to fund many of the Y programs and services that families that are in need use every day. Together we can ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive in a YMCA program.
Because of generous donors, enthusiastic volunteers, caring staff and dedicated members and guests, the YMCA continues to build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
2019 Community Impact Report
In addition to our commitment to helping, healing, and growing Porter County, the Y is dedicated upholding the highest standards of transparency and accountability. Our Annual Reports detail the past year's program, fundraising, and financial accomplishments, and acknowledge the hundreds of donors who make this work possible. 2019 Annual Report
Join Us to Help Our Community Succeed– DONATE TODAY