A Y for All Community Members
Everyone belongs at the Y, regardless of ability to pay. We are committed to ensuring every community member, has access to our Y. Our Income-Based Scholarship program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets. This program is possible thanks to the many generous donors who support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign —100% of donations made to the Y help support kids, adults and families in our communities. Do you want to help make an impact in other's lives? Consider DONATING today!
Financial Assistance Scholarships can apply to:
- Membership Dues
- Childcare* (subject to available openings, spots may not be available upon submission, please contact our Childcare Office for current openings 219-464-9543)
Applying is easy! Pick an option that works best for you!
1. Fill out this Web Form Application and click submit!
2. Download our Financial Assistance Form to print, complete, and either email to us or return in-person at the Valparaiso Family YMCA Courtesy Desk.
3. En Espanol: LA SOLICITUD PARA BASADI EN LOS INGRESOS LA BECA
PLEASE NOTE: Applications and the Approval Process may take up to 30 days for income-verification and qualification. Income verification is required to process applications. Income will include all forms, including but not limited to;
- Monthly Employment Gross Income
- Child Support
- TANF/WIC/Food Stamps
- Social Security
For questions please contact Membership Sales & Outreach Specialist, Jennifer Cook | email@example.com | 219.462.4185 ext. 266